TRPUB is an organization specialized in the service of scientific journals publications. All papers published by TRPUB journals are peer reviewed and openly accessible to the public through the online versions.
In order to better serve our academic community, new journal proposals are welcome at any time during the year in any fields of science or social science subjects.Publishing services
TRPUB continues to adapt to author and editor needs with the increase in article submissions has also been coupled with excellent author satisfaction and feedback.
To ensure that our authors receive first-class services, TRPUB provides the editors of journals with fast, reliable, and customized online tools for all stages from submission to publication.
We are committed to providing editors-in-chief with efficient administrative and technical support. Each journal has a dedicated in-house Journal Development Editor to help editors-in-Chief maximize the journal’s potential and to provide a central point of contact. To help external editors monitor their journal’s performance and develop it further we provide a variety of reports, including:
- Submission and publication numbers
- Peer review statistics (for example: time to first decision, and acceptance/rejection rate information)
- Submissions breakdown by country
- Editorial Board reviews, submissions, and publications
- Author survey report statistics (for example: reasons to submit, author satisfaction)
- Total article access numbers
- Website access info (using Google analytics reports)
- Report on article citations
TRPUB has dedicated marketing team offers comprehensive support to all TRPUB Journals including; targeted direct email campaigns and extensive advocacy marketing. Additionally, we have an active public relations team geared to provide newsworthy articles to the local, national and international scientific press in print or online.
TRPUB customer services offer front-line support to the entire network of website users. With an average 24-hour response, customer services provide guidance to all users whether publishing or searching our open access content.
Societies/ Organizations publishing with TRPUB retain copyrights of their journals. TRPUB also offers its portfolio for standalone journals. The copyrights of the TRPUB portfolio journals shall be with TRPUB. TRPUB will remain the owner of these journals and retain the copyrights of all material published in the journal.
Launch a new journal
Should you wish to discuss starting a new journal, please provide the information on the points as listed below. Feel free to contact with any questions you want to discuss before beginning the formal proposal.
Names and address details of the person(s) proposing the new journal.
If you are proposing a journal and do not intend to serve as the Editor-in-Chief, please explain what role you intend to take in the running of the journal or, for society journals, your position within the society.
A full Curriculum Vitae, including a publication record, of the proposed Editor(s)-in-Chief.
A brief description of the journal, including:
- Title (please check it does not already exist)
- A 50-100 word journal introduction
- A 100-150 word aim and scope for the journal
- A list of topics included (and not included, if useful) in the scope of the journal
- Anticipated content, by article type (e.g. reviews, commentaries, research articles)
- Suggestions on the frequency/size of the journal
- Potential/Existing editorial board members or reviewers
If you are interested and you can spare time to handle the proposed journal, please send your recent CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org along with the details of the proposed journal. You can contact us anytime if you have any queries.