Trend Research Publishing publishes high quality peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
All the contents published in various journals of Trend Research Publishing are linked by DOIs through CrossRef. The DOI, or digital object identifier, serves as a persistent, actionable identifier for intellectual property online. CrossRef is the official DOI registration agency for scholarly and professional publications, including journals, books, and other content types.
- All advertisements are subject to approval of Trend Research Publishing and can be rejected or canceled at any time by the publisher.
- The advertiser agrees to hold harmless Trend Research Publishing against expenses and losses resulting from the publication of the advertisement.
- All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
- Any references to Trend Research Publishing advertisements, promotional material or merchandising by the advertiser is subject to Trend Research Publishing’ approval.
- Trend Research Publishing cannot guarantee fixed advertisement positioning.
- All advertisements published by Trend Research Publishing will be displayed at random unless otherwise instructed by the advertiser, in which case additional charges may be applied.
- Trend Research Publishing is not responsible for damage for errors in displaying an ad.
- Trend Research Publishing will not be bound by any condition when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth.
- In the event of non-payment, Trend Research Publishing reserves the right to hold advertiser liable for such dues as payable.
- Advertiser represents and warrants that all advertisements they advertise are compliant with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in the country where the advertisement will be seen.